About Fairfield Financial Advisors, Ltd.
Fairfield Financial Advisors, Ltd. (FFA) provides sound, well-reasoned financial and investment advice to individuals, families and business owners. We understand that each client has specific needs and very personal goals.
We analyze investment options, make specific recommendations, and design and implement a customized portfolio, which we carefully manage. We monitor the performance of that portfolio and suggest changes when necessary.
We are a small firm that enjoys working as a team with our clients and with each other. By serving as advocates and educators, we are able to translate complex data into readable information that helps facilitate well-informed financial decisions. We listen carefully to our clients. We help them understand the issues.
The complexities of our economy, the uncertainties of the stock market, and the length of time one must live on retirement savings require serious evaluation to ensure financial independence. We provide our clients with a full range of financial planning services, all of which are covered by the asset management fee.
Fairfield Financial is an SEC-registered advisor and files for service in process by the way of annual notice filings to the IARD (Investment Adviser Registration Depository) to meet state filing requirements.
Complete Investment Management Approach
Fairfield Financial Advisors provides complete money management services. We work with each client to develop a personalized investment strategy that is fully researched. We will:
- Evaluate current portfolio holdings and other assets
- Assess existing debt and its management
- Determine appropriate asset allocation intended to achieve the client’s goals
- Identify suitable investments in keeping with the risk tolerance of the client
- Manage the customized portfolio
- Provide investment performance and tax reporting to the client
- Fairfield Financial Advisors, Ltd. is registered as an investment advisor with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission not does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- This website is a publication of Fairfield Financial Advisors, Ltd. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. The content of this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented.
- Content should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. Fairifield Financial Advisors, Ltd. is not engaged in the practic of law or accounting.
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investment involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. Furthermore, there are no assurances that an investor’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.
- All Fairfield Financial clients are urged to compare the statements that they receive from Fairfield with respective statements that they receive directly from the firm’s custodian, as required by the SEC Custody Rule.
- Investment advice on any particular security or investment is uniquely tailored to every client’s specific needs. Therefore, advice on any particular security or investment may differ from client to client depending on a client’s specific financial and risk profile.